Need help writing your resume? Our sample could be a great guide!
Have you recently graduated from a patient care technician school? A PCT training program has ideally prepared you for the professional nursing world. You may be analyzing your skills and deciding which ones are essential for a successful resume.
Writing a resume can be hard because you want to do your best to show potential employers your best skills. If you need help writing and formatting your resume, the Harris Casel Institute offers you a sample patient care technician resume to help guide you during the process. Our resume will help you write a resume that may appeal to healthcare employers.
You can always stop by our Career Placement Department if you need more assistance. Our Career Advisors can help you prep your resume and cover letter, practice interview questions, and try to help connect you with jobs in the local area. Contact us if you need assistance on your job hunt. We hope you have a fruitful job search!
Patient Care Technician Resume
238 Shoreline Avenue – Melbourne, Florida 03101
Cell: 333-333-3333 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn URL here
Patient Care Technician committed to the comfort and well-being of patients, seeking to bring clinical skills, positive attitude, and compassion for patients at the HealthEnsure Medical Residences.
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN SKILLS
-Provide skilled basic care needs to patients
- Listen and communication with patients
- Follow patient health plans
- Measure and record vital signs
- Sanitize medical equipment
- Emergency care
- MS Office, Outlook, Electronic Health Records
Patient Care Technician Extern (unpaid externship)
Beyond Care Medical Works (Long-Term Care), Melbourne, FL – January 2016 to March 2016
- Engaged in direct care of residents in a 120-bed facility
- Measured and recorded residents’ vital signs
- Monitored patients’ health
- Cleaned, bathed, and fed patients
- Repositioned and transported patients for exams and ambulation
- Recorded patient health concerns
- Reported status to nurses
- Measured vital signs
Cashier and Customer Service Associate
Panera Bread, Melbourne, FL– October 2011 to September 2015
- Operated cash register and checked out over 200 customers per day
- Handled customer complaints with professionalism
- Reordered and restocked food supplies
- Maintained sanitary environments
- Received consistently positive evaluations from manager
Harris Casel Institute, Melbourne, FL (accredited)
Patient Care Technician diploma, March 2016
1,200-hour program; XX-hour externship placement; 3.8 GPA
Seaside High School, Melbourne, FL
- Terrique Johnson, Instructor, Harris Casel Institute, Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
- Robert Owens, Internship Supervisor, Beyond Care Medical Works, Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX