There’s a great instructor behind that great smile
Meet one of the Harris Casel Institute’s recent faculty of the month, Pamela Davis, an instructor in the Medical Billing and Coding program. Campus Director Carol Watson asked Pamela a few questions recently, so we could get to know her better.
1. How long have you been at Harris Casel Institute?
It will be one year this month.
2. What do you like about working at Harris Casel Institute?
I like working with the entire Harris Casel family!
3. Where were you born?
I was born on the South Side of Chicago.
4. Where did you go to school?
I attended Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences.
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a singer and dancer.
6. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Determined, consistent, and practitioner.
7. What is your favorite kind of food?
I love Mediterranean food.
8. What is your favorite food to make at home?
9. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
I’d go to Antarctica.
10. What would you do on your perfect Sunday?
I’d enjoy any outside activity—paddle boarding, working out, practicing yoga and martial arts, or dancing.
11. What is on your bucket list?
I’d like to retire by 50!
12. What is your favorite thing about your career at Harris Casel?
The many opportunities. I am so proud to be part of the team!
If you see Pamela in the hallways or around campus, be sure to congratulate her on being recognized for her hard work. You’re likely to see her with a smile on her face!
This article is part of the Harris Casel Institute’s weekly blog. We offer many career training programs at our campus in Melbourne, FL. Contact us online for more information.